Seeking copyright information for this web site? With the exception of certain vendor specific logos and materials all content on Awdur.com is copyright by the company listed at the bottom of this page.
This copyright notice includes:
All text related to the eBooks and online articles written by Floyd Larck are copyright works. No part of any text, completed works, eBooks, eBook sample pages, book video trailers, book cover images may be used without the express written permission of the copyright holder listed at the bottom of this page.
Permission to use any materials from this web may be acquired by emailing the author at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases of claimed “fair use” we have included information from a well respected legal web site: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/fair-use-rule-copyright-material-30100.html
When Is a Use a “Fair Use”?
- Rule 1: Are You Creating Something New or Just Copying?
- Rule 2: Are Your Competing With the Source You’re Copying From?
- Rule 3: Giving the Author Credit Doesn’t Let You Off the Hook
- Rule 4: The More You Take, the Less Fair Your Use Is Likely to Be
- Rule 5: The Quality of the Material Used Is as Important as the Quantity
Copyright holder for Awdur.com and any associated domains: